In this section you will find books about Numerology. Numerologists follow the principle that the universe is constructed based on a geometric plan, and that it can be broken down into its basic elements, numbers. These numbers can then be used to help better understand the world. Numerology is the study of the numbers in a person’s life to better understand that person and what is happening in their life.
Books in this section will cover topics such as:
- Numerology calculation and how to combine, add and interpret the different numbers that are relevant to a person’s life;
- Reference resources for interpreting the different numbers;
- Path Numbers – a number determined by the date of a person’s birth that can provide insight into that individual’s personality traits;
- Expression Numbers – a number determined by the numerical value of the name you were given at birth which holds information about your unique skills and likely relationship patterns;
- Master Numbers – three numbers, 11, 22 and 33, which have particularly strong and potent meanings, as well as other powerful numbers.